Monday 13 July 2015

Week 3

This weeks lecture and tutorial we discussed how we are all the same, due to how we all will be working in similar conditions, with long hours, working weekends, unpaid overtime, multiple jobs, low pay, DIY learning, and contract work. However to a lot of people in the creative industry, these detractions don't matter as they love their industry.

After going through the lecture, I recognised that even though they had low pay, unstable income, long hours, multiple jobs etc., I am still willing to work in the creative industry, at least at the moment. It is a possibility that one day I might be sitting around one day and realise I don't want to do it any more, as I have already had these thoughts reading testimonials of people in the industry.

The online lectures didn't really inform me of much that I didn't already know, but it was still useful to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment