Monday 13 July 2015

Week 2

This lecture talked about how we were going to actually make money in the creative industry. We learned there are a great many ways to earn our keep, simply from being an employee, from commissions or making a product. From this I can visualise where I would like to see myself in the future, preferably it would be nice to attempt a project together with fellow students and friends, while probably needing a regular day job to put food on the table. In the future, further down the track, I would like to be working overseas for a triple A company. The ideal outcome would be working for Rockstar etc. Realistically, that might not occur, but it is still nice to aspire to. I learnt that I should have lots of ideas of what I want to do, and then have lots of ideas of what I will have to do to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment