Monday 13 July 2015

Week 4

This lecture was all about telling us how to perform well in a job interview by preparing ourselves properly. This lecture provides weird questions that an employer might ask a prospective employee, as well as proper ways to answer them.

Here are a sample of the questions and my answers to them.

If you were a part in a car, which part would you be and why?

I would have to be the key, as I like to be the one to start the car (project).

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

A lot of my mums healthy food, milk, cheese, etc.

Who do you like better: your mum or your dad?

If I had to choose, I'd say dad, but it's quite close together, as mum is close.

If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?

I would have thanked the waiter for bringing me a well done steak, as I had obviously lost my mind when I tried to order it rare.

Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?

Otherwise it would bounce too high, the fuzz makes sure it doesn't go too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment